Monday 21 January 2013

Sorry It's Been A While

Ok, so I've been busy doing some actual writing, as a result, the blog has suffered. And when I say 'suffered', I mean has become completely outdated, so if anyone wants to know anything about me, they can see what life was like about one year ago, which isn't really the purpose of a blog.

ANYWAY.

I've now got five stories published, a first draft of a sixth, a seventh completed (my novel, which I wanted to be the seventh released) and a start on an eighth. Plus there are plans to release collections of the short stories and novellas to increase the numbers of products available. I'm told that's good for business. Not that I'm really bothered. Writing isn't a 'business' for me. Business is what I do behind a desk all day. I don't even think I would want to be a professional writer. That would suck the joy out of it for me. What I WOULD like is for everyone to be like 'hey, this guy is amazing, lets all buy 100 copies of all of his books each,' and then I can retire my lazy ass.

On the assumption that that's not going to happen anytime soon, I'm gonna go ahead and turn up for work tomorrow anyway. Just to be on the safe side.

Anyway, here are some links to my books in case you want to buy them.

For my fellow tea-drinkers:

The Head Vampire

Love and Lycanthrope

The Battlemage

Manic Snake Venom

The Alchemist and the Wizard

And for the Americans/Canadians/Mexicans/Anyone else over that side of the pool:

The Head Vampire

Love and Lycanthrope

The Battlemage

Manic Snake Venom

The Alchemist and the Wizard

Until next time, which hopefully shouldn't be too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment